Post by Ditch Fahrenheit on Jul 28, 2019 16:01:31 GMT -8
1) Everyone can play. Join at any time.
2) Check out the Leaderboard available through the 'Games' button on the navigation panel above. It's automatically generated.
3) You need to find 2 books before the detector appears. The detector is your best friend. It will flash green when a book is present, and stay solid red when one is not. The detector appears on the bottom right of your screen.
4) The comic books are random, and I'll be adding more.
5) Do not use the backspace after you've collected a comic book. It can corrupt your data (your points), and the only solution is to reset it to zero. So don't do that.
Post by Ditch Fahrenheit on Jul 28, 2019 16:12:03 GMT -8
Okay...it's up and running.
Check out the Leaderboard button on the navigation panel above. It's automatically generated.
One thing that is evidently a No No, is using the backspace after you've collected a comic book. It can corrupt your data, and the solution is to reset it to zero. So don't do that.
I'll update the rules and how to play area later, but for now:
1) You need to find 2 books before the detector appears. 2) The detector is your best friend. It will flash green when a book is present, and stay solid red when one is not. The detector appears on the bottom right of your screen. 3) The old games were set at a difficulty level of 2. I've set this game at 10. So this game should be a little more difficult (the books don't appear as often). 4) At some point, I'll change the comic book to be random; but for right now, it's a Hulk #1.
Stupid Team Up: I love bacon as much as I hate Tampa Bay!
Aug 30, 2020 7:12:35 GMT -8
steveinthecity: Btw, the chard was fine. Very light taste, not bitter at all. Had it mixed with spinach and romaine to use as “greens” for salads.
Sept 2, 2020 10:38:55 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: My Tampa Bay crap sandwich could've used some bacon harumph
Sept 2, 2020 12:42:35 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: By-Tor and the Snow Dog is a terrible Rush song. There, I said it.
Sept 4, 2020 15:40:40 GMT -8
steveinthecity: They probably have more than one. Did they make any albums after Moving Pictures?
Sept 4, 2020 16:45:24 GMT -8
steveinthecity: oh, there was “Roll The Bones”? I honestly cannot recall them right now.
Sept 4, 2020 16:47:05 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: They did make albums after Moving Pictures because that's when I was old enough to go see them. I remember Fastway opened one of the shows.... Kinda weird choice
Sept 5, 2020 7:00:17 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: I saw them on Grace Under Pressure and Power Windows
Sept 5, 2020 7:01:08 GMT -8
steveinthecity: All those titles ring a bell, now. I heard “Permanent Waves” album on radio, and then bought my first Rush album, which was actually the 3-disc set “Archives”. I never did see a live show. I only know Fastway from their 1st album.
Sept 5, 2020 11:53:49 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: Pete Way from UFO and Fast Eddie from Motorhead... Did they have more than one album?
Sept 5, 2020 12:31:45 GMT -8
Stupid Team Up: The fake crowd noise is the worst... I can barely hear the announcers.
Sept 13, 2020 11:11:23 GMT -8
steveinthecity: I’m not getting Tampa Bay, it’s St. Louis vs 49ers. +1 on crowd noise. I forgot there was no crowd at first, then wondering why the announcers are talking so loud.
Sept 13, 2020 12:42:22 GMT -8
steveinthecity: Ugghh...forgot. Cardinals are Arizona, not St. Louis.
Sept 13, 2020 12:45:31 GMT -8